Monday, December 19, 2011

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm to the Rescue! Review!!

My lips have been so chapped all month-- it has been pretty cold outside- even for Southern California. Lately none of my regular lip balms have been doing much to ease the discomfort, but then I remembered that I had a new tube of Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Natural Mint tucked away. So, in desperation I dug it up and started using it-- not only do my lips feel better, but they are also starting to look better too. We'll see how my lips look and feel in the next few days, but two days in and I'm pretty happy. It also doesn't hurt that this lip balm has an SPF 25- to keep my chapped lips further protected from the elements. There is a fairly good selection of flavors, but I love the feel of cool minty lips.

This product is loaded with all sorts of goodies like shea butter, avocado oil, vitamin E and green tea-- so the extra antioxidants and moisturizers are welcome ingredients for my sad parched lips.

I am also pretty pleased that this product is formulated without: Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, or Triclosan.

Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Natural Mint, Shea Butter (butyrospermum Parkii Fruit), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Tocopeheryl Acetate (vitamin E).

I picked mine up at Sephora for $7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...