Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Haul Part I- Review Forthcoming


Here's part one of my two-part Rouge Bunny Rouge haul. The second shipment should arrive sometime in the next few weeks since Zuneta was back-ordered, or rather sold out of many things as a result of the 20% off sale they were running a few weeks ago. 

I will be posting swatches and reviews soon, but here's a peak at what I got:

Left: When Birds are Singing... Long-Lasting Eye Shadow. Color: Delicate Hummingbird (Cool, dusky sugar-frosted plum, iridescent with plum shimmer).

Center: When Birds are Singing... Long-Lasting Eye Shadow. Color: Abyssinian Catbird (Metallic bronze with golden highlights).

Right: When Birds Are Singing... Long-lasting Duo Eye Shadow. Color: A Major (Palest golden wheat paired with a delicately frosted muted mauve-brown with a subtle gold accent).

What I can say without hesitation is that these are super finely milled über gorgeous eye shadows. These, along with my Hakuhodo brushes are my new greatest obsessions! I can't wait to use them together! More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...