Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Was Just Nominated For 3 More Awards: 2 Liebster Awards and The Versatile Blogger Award!

I am so humbled and grateful that three of my most gracious and venerated fellow beauty bloggers have all simultaneous bestowed such wonderful awards upon my blog. It will take me a little while to contemplate all of the questions, and in turn nominate other fantastic bloggers. While I need some time to post and nominate for three separate awards, I wanted to publicly thank and acknowledge them for their generosity and thoughtfulness while I work on this task!


          The lovely Patty from Patty and Goldies Day Off nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.



The delightful Lisa from Lisa's Nail Obsession nominated me for a Liebster Award.


The fabulous Juliette from blink.pout.glow nominated me for a Liebster Award.

In truth it is such an honor to be nominated and given a single award, but I must admit that I am nearly rendered speechless for having received three at one time! Thank you ladies, I am indeed, deeply touched!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Ms. Lola!! You totally deserve all the recognition!! Your blog is awesome :-) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gummy-- that means a great deal to me, and that it is coming from you is the icing on the cake! One is a great surprise, but three is a little shocking!! I'm glad you like my blog!!!! I feel the same about yours! xxoo

      Delete
  2. anytime lola! looking forward to seeing the answers to the questions :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind-- I will start working on those answers!! Thanks again! xo :-)

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...