Friday, November 16, 2012

Helen from Lola's Secret Beauty Blog was Interviewed by Kelsie Blazier from REDBOOK Magazine!

When the ever-lovely Kelsie Blazier from REDBOOK Magazine asked to interview me for an upcoming article on 40 No-Fail Beauty Shortcuts- I naturally jumped at the chance to work with her.  The article sets out to address specific issues, and to provide numerous shortcuts for busy women on the go. Blazier asserts that, "Finding time to look good when balancing a busy lifestyle can be a little daunting — but it doesn't have to be. Use these quick tips and you'll be out the door looking better than ever in a cinch."
Click here to see the full article. Click on the following links to see my specific responses: Emphasize Your Eyes, Multitask, Try a retinol, Oil be-gone, Shower power, & Highlight the pounds away.

For another version of the interview, check it out on Yahoo Shine.

I hope that you enjoy reading the article as much as I enjoyed partaking in it!
REDBOOK logo source.

14 comments:

  1. Helen, congrats! Loved your tips in the article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, you Bellyhead! I'm so glad that you liked my tips!! :-)

      Delete
  2. yay! loved your tips, that's something i do nearly every morning trying to get out the door. congratulations=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    I really liked your tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Iris! I'm so glad you liked my tips! Have a lovely weekend! :-)

      Delete
  4. YAY Congratulations, Helen!! You had great tips! Looks like you are really getting the recognition you deserve, I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca! Your support means the world to me!! <3

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your wonderful interview, dear friend...what an accomplishment!! Hope you are well and I look forward to catching up with you soon!

    xo,

    --The Beauty Professor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear friend! I'm glad that you liked it! xoxo

      Delete
  6. How exciting! I rarely look at magazines now but remember the days of reading these sort of articles with a lot of interest. Congrats, Helen. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...