Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Forecast of Spring in Lola's Secret Garden

Spring has finally arrived in my backyard, and the proliferation of exploding blossoms delights the senses! I strategically planted Jasmine just outside of my office window so that the glorious scent would fill my workspace.
The Jasmine near my office is just starting to burst...
...but the Jasmine on the other side of the yard is in full bloom!
Lola loves sitting on my desk while I work, and she is nearly always there keeping me company. I actually love her company so much that I really miss her when I don't work from home!
Zeus the Strange invading Lola's space, but thankfully this encounter didn't result in a fight (or flight).

10 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Jasmine- then I know spring has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- it makes me so happy! Have a lovely weekend!!!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I love the view from your office and I can "smell" the jasmine from your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the view from your office and I can "smell" the jasmine from your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kath! That means a great deal given that your views in Hawaii are nothing short of breathtaking!!! Have a lovely weekend! <3

      Delete
  4. Really beautiful garden you have there. I can't wait for the flowers to start blooming here and some greenery to arrive. We just got more snow yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iris! I can just imagine that you are eagerly awaiting for the snow to stop, and for the arrival of all of those gorgeous flowers to start blooming!! Stay bundled up and enjoy the last little bits of winter! Have a lovely weekend! :D

      Delete
  5. I love Jasmine. It is a bit too cold where I live but once they do bloom, the scent becomes intoxicating. Love it. And Lola does too I see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie! I love Jasmine too-- that's why I went a little crazy and planted so much of it in my backyard. I agree with you completely- the scent is thoroughly intoxicating, and it makes me so happy! Lola does seem to enjoy the Jasmine a great deal, and always seems so happy lounging on my desk while I am working! Have a lovely week!! :D

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...