Saturday, December 24, 2011

Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm- REVIEW

My new favorite lip balm is Malin + Goetz's Mojito Lip Balm- don't get me wrong I still love my Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm, but I misplaced it and needed something ASAP. As I went digging I found an unopened tube of the Mojito Lip Balm that I had received at the Barneys famous bag event this year- so I decided to try it. It has a lovely texture and feels fantastically moisturizing on the lips. What's more is that it has the shine of a lip gloss which means that it can effectively do double duty on my winter parched lips. It is super concentrated so you only need the smallest amount to cover your lips. As the name suggests, there is the faint taste of limes, but that quickly subsides.

According to Malin + Goetz: Back by popular demand!  Our Mojito Lip Balm is as soothing to the lips as it is to the senses.  Flavored with (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito, our lip balm is scientifically blended to restore and replenish.  Our hydrating lip gel easily integrates for daily maintenance, prevention and treatment of dry, irritated lips.  Color and Paraben free.

Full list of ingedients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricaprylin, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Fragrance.

Final assessment: I really like this stuff. It is going to take me a very long time to get through this tube, but once I do I will be certain to pick up another one.

.35 oz. $12.00 Also available at Barneys New York (I believe you have to purchase it in store because I am not finding it online) and Bloomingdales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...